HR manager may also have to/be able to:
- Effectively plans ahead to anticipate problems, plans for worst-case and best-case scenarios
- Makes sensible, intelligent decisions in difficult and deadline driven situations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates passion - approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic way.
- Committed to upholding professional standards
- Takes responsibility for own actions and visibly supports the senior leadership team and their agenda
- Results-focused - understands what is important to staff, and management - is committed to achieving goals. Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organization
- Capable communication skills - handles complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence
- Ability to deliver appropriate information to the right people
- Ability to explain detailed legal information to staff in a straightforward way
- Displays integrity - is sincere in own behavior and in dealings with others
- Self motivated and self aware - recognizes own strengths and weaknesses and is committed to personal development
- Takes a broad interest in the success and development of the company and the human resource function as a whole
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time greater than two hours at a time
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
- Must have visual acuity to type, read reports, enter and produce data: reports; written
- Must be able to squat for a short period of time, less than ten minutes
- Must be able to hear and speak clearly for radio and telephone communications
EOE- Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, military status, marital status, or other characteristics recognized by state or federal law.