Job Title: Service Tech (Lube & Tire)
Reports To: Director of Maintenance
• Should possess excellent technical knowledge and skills about auto components
specializing in tires and oil changes
• Good time management skills
• Ability to work in a team and coordinate work functions
• Maintaining the standard and quality of service of the organization
• Maintaining the proper functioning of all service tools and equipment
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must provide own tools
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and background check
• Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time greater than two hours
at a time
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
• Must have visual acuity to type, read reports, enter and produce data; reports;
written statements, etc.
• Be able to squat for a short period of time, less than ten minutes
• Must be able to hear and speak clearly for radio and telephone communications
EOE- Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, military status, marital status, or other characteristics recognized by state or federal law.