Job Title: Accountant
Reports To: Accounting Manager
The Accountant assists the Accounting Managers and Controller with revenue processing, journal entries, preparing account reconciliations and preparing data for statistical analysis.
• Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time greater than two hours
at a time
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
• Must have visual acuity to type, read reports, enter and produce data; reports;
written statement, etc.
• Be able to squat for a short period of time, less than ten minutes
• Must be able to hear and speak clearly for radio and telephone communications
EOE- Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, military status, marital status, or other characteristics recognized by state or federal law.