Job Title: Auto Detailer
Reports To: Director of Maintenance
The Detailer's purpose is to clean and maintain company vehicles.
• Cleaning, waxing, and polishing of fleet vehicles
• Using necessary equipment for cleaning and servicing of auto parts
• Maintaining the standard and quality of service of the organization
• Maintaining the proper functioning of all service tools and equipment
• Reporting any damage, dent or spoil to the supervising manager
• Coordinating all working with coworkers and team members
• Should possess excellent technical knowledge and skill about auto components
• Good time management skills
• Ability to work in a team and coordinate work functions
• Auto Detailing Experience a plus
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and background check
• Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time greater than two hours
at a time
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
• Must have visual acuity to type, read reports, enter and produce data; reports;
written statement, etc.
• Be able to squat for a short period of time, less than ten minutes
• Must be able to hear and speak clearly for radio and telephone communications
EOE- Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, military status, marital status, or other characteristics recognized by state or federal law.