Job Title: Parts and Inventory Clerk
Reports To: Inventory Control Manager
The Parts and Inventory Clerk ensures that all inventory items are properly identified and readily accessible.
• Assists with ordering, recording, data entry, preparing and completing paperwork
• Assists with physical inventories
• Maintains communication with Team Members and Supervisor regarding new
items, changes and inventory discrepancies
• Maintains a clean organized work area
• Must maintain department confidentiality at all times
• Follows all safety rules and compliance regulations
• Any other duties assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
• Present a valid State of Nevada driver’s license
• Provide a State of Nevada Metroscope
• Successfully pass a pre-employment background and drug test
• Pallet Jack and Forklift experience a plus
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Great attention to detail
• Team-oriented and self-motivated
• Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time greater than two hours
at a time
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
• Must have visual acuity to type, read reports, enter and produce data; reports;
written statement, etc.
• Be able to squat for a short period of time, less than ten minutes
• Must be able to hear and speak clearly for radio and telephone communications
EOE- Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, military status, marital status, or other characteristics recognized by state or federal law.