Job Title: Security Guard
Reports To: Security Manager
The Security Guard protects company assets and provides a safe environment for employees and guests.
• Responsible for the safety and well being of visitors and fellow employees
• Gives directions and provides escort to visitors in need
• Provides assistance to civil and law enforcement authorities, including testimony in court and other administrative hearings
• Regularly provides escorts of money truck and persons in money-handling positions
• Patrols assigned sections of property to identify safety hazards and breaks in security
• Interviews, investigates and documents all applicable incidents in accordance with company policy
• Enforce all company policies and procedures
• Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies
• Work any shift including holidays and weekends to provide 24/7 coverage
• Work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Required to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
• Valid Nevada Driver’s License within 30 days
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• The ability to read, write and speak English
• Able to work in a loud, fast-paced environment
• Able to spend most of the shift standing/walking
• Ability to perform all duties of Security Guard
• Able to pass pre-employment background check and drug test
• Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time greater than two hours
at a time
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
• Must have visual acuity to type, read reports, enter and produce data; reports;
written statements, etc.
• Be able to squat for a short period of time, less than ten minutes
• Must be able to hear and speak clearly for radio and telephone communications
EOE- Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, military status, marital status, or other characteristics recognized by state or federal law.